7/18/2008

Grilled Mahi-Mahi in Citrus Sauce

A little more complicated than you are used to seeing in my blog, but I'll tell you what, this one is well worth it.

(Marinade)
1 cup Orange Juice
2 tbs Soy sauce
1/3 cup Brown Sugar
2 cloves Minced Garlic
1 tbs lemon juice
2 tbs Melted Butter

2 lbs Fresh Mahi-Mahi (you can portion it at this time, but I prefer not to)
salt and pepper
fresh cilantro for garnish
sliced orange for garnish

Combine marinade ingredients and blend well. Place fish in zip-lock type bag with marinade and refrigerate for about an hour (no more than that).

Oil your grill rack and heat to a medium heat (I like it little hot: About 385 or so). Grill your fish 3-4 minutes per side until fish almost cooked through. Let stand for about 3 minutes. Serve with orange slices and cilantro over a bed of rice (I am Hawaiian and I eat everything over rice. lol)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great....always looking for new marinades for dolphin. We catch a lot of it in the Gulf of Mexico and it is the best!!!

Deniehttp://WineFoodPairing.blogspot.com

Custom Search
"The health benefits of eating fish, far out-weigh any risks of eating it"